Thursday, 9 March 2017

How I felt when I was stranded on a island

(Day 1)When I was stranded on a island I felt a bit scared but a few hours later we made  our shelters it was fine and when it was night we all went to hunt some of us got some stingrays. A few hours later it was night and we lit a fire then we ate then we went to bed. The next morning we had breakfast and it was stingray. Then we went to get some water we couldn't find any but we had an idea we split some bamboo and put them by our shelters and we waited for the rain. And an hour later it started to rain halalooa we shouted.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nathan

    That must be weird eating a stingray,did the stingray sting you with it's tail?I would never eat a stingray I would rather eat a fish

    ReplyDelete